Monday, August 15, 2005

8 weeks old...STOP GROWING SO FAST!!

He's 8 weeks old today...and is totally out of his 0-3 month clothes.
I'm struggling to keep him little and it's just NOT working. Sigh...

Ugh, this is just hard.
I mean I never thought that time would go by so fast!
Jay is seriously turning into a little man right before my eyes!

Just in the past 2 weeks he's been smiling ALL the time! Giggling a little (although it still sounds like a high pitched cough) and holding his head up so high!

My little boy is getting WAY too big for my liking!

I took some pictures last Thursday for my father-in-law (Poppa Jay) of Baby Jay all decked out in golf gear! He looks way too cute! Poppa Jay bought Baby Jay a set of clubs on the day he was born, so now that he can hold the clubs, I figured now was as good a time as any to get a few pics... He was such a cute little model for mommy, so patient too!

4 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Lizz said...

OMG Erin! He's gorgeous (of course) but the golf stuff is too cute!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They grow WAY too fast! Roslyn is 8 MONTHS (faint). WHat a cute little man! LOVE him to pieces! And love you to pieces for blogging!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so cute holding all that golf stuff!

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no not golf!!! He's darling Erin!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home