Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Giggly Jumperoo!

Jay was in his Jumperoo today for almost an hour. He was having too much fun! I kept jumping around with him and he thought that was quite funny. I also clapped my hands and sang to him while he bounced...but I got tired of it after about 15 minutes, so I retreated to his room to fold some clothes as he played in the hall.

45 minutes later he wanted out. And even then it was like "well, I *could* stand to get out of this thing..." and he kept bouncing. I didn't want to let it get to a full on whine with him...so I pulled him out and we played 'blow raspberries' on the bed.

He then promptly passed out after about 5 minutes of raspberries.

Slept for an hour and 20 minutes!

I LOVE the jumperoo! Oooh, cool, the music starts up and the lights flash when I bounce!
YAY! BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!
I AM SOOO EXCITED TO BE IN THIS THING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home