Monday, November 07, 2005

Sick sick little man...

Hanging out on our favourite new blankie...big and cuddley warm.

Poor Jaybird is SICK.
He's been snuffly for a few days, but this morning he's been coughing, crying and snotty like nobody's business!
I'm so worried for him because I HATE being sick myself. I can only imagine what it's like for him. I am trying to keep his poor nose as snot-free as possible, but who likes those nasal aspirator things anyway? Nobody. Ick. Poor Jay.

Anyway, we'll see how today progresses, I gave my little guy a bit of infants cold medication and he's napping now. Hopefully today will be filled with naps, cuddles and fluids!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

awww. poor little punkin. =( hope he's feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home