Friday, December 16, 2005

Candid Family Pics!

Tonight we played on the floor with Jay, listened to some nice Christmas music and just hung out as a family...I took a zillion pictures of everything and nothing because I just do that :)

Jay opened his first gift tonight from Aunt Carys & Uncle Rolf (they specifically instructed we open it before Christmas anyway). It was soooo cute, he was much too interested in the wrapping paper than anything else. I'll post pictures of that later.

So we took a minute out from the 'fun' to try and take some family shots with the timer on the camera...this is what we got: CHEEEEEEEEEEESEUh...pay attention people!
Cute, but Jay is staring at me and not the camera
Last attempt...Jay didn't want to look at the camera, I guess I'm too interesting.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home