Monday, January 16, 2006

Little Red

Hi there!
I thought you might like to see some pictures of my little beastie!
I mean, of course that's the ONLY reason you come to this blog in the first place :)

I took this pictures earlier this evening of Jay right after his bath.
I wanted to take a few pics so that I could play around in Photoshop with them and maybe make up some Valentines cards.

My personal favourite...He's being such a little flirty beast...those big blue eyes are enough to melt you in your tracks!
My silly sweet beast, growling and playing around. I think this picture would be best with some little devil horns!
Sweet cuddly boy, isn't he just the cutest?
Here he is starting to get a little annoyed with me and not paying all that much attention
He has started to roll around a lot, and I have to keep moving, I'm standing above him in this picture...
He's trying to hide from me in this one, and attack the pillow too! He loved that pillow, it was so soft!
No, the picture isn't upside down...I am. He kept wiggling around so much that I had to jump around all over the place to keep up with him!

And that's it! I'm going to get into Photoshop and have a little fun messing with these!

Hope you enjoy

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home