Thursday, April 13, 2006

New Portraits

I just got these back today! They were taken about 2 weeks ago...at the Bay. I love them, they're amazing and I'm totally happy with them! Jay loved the photographer and we got amazing shots, it was extremely hard to narrow everything down.

These are the 5 best of Jay, the first 3 are 'in a tub' and were very impromptu at the shot, we just originally went into get some family shots done, and wound up with ALL Jay stuff...which is NOT a bad thing:)

The first of the three tub shots I got in a 16x20. I had won the portrait from the Bay and it's goregous :)





1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Christine said...

so cute! We have a metal tub that I can't wait to take pictures of Brandon in. And I love Jay's "smile" in the last pic :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home