Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Many Faces of Jay

My little one is starting to look more and more like a little boy than a baby boy.
I can see the toddler in him just dying to break out!
He's getting into so much stuff lately, he's a mischeivious little thing. He loves to see how far he can push me.

Here he is, trying to sweet talk me out of punishing him for getting into the diaper bag. Silly beast. What do you mean I can't play with the zippers? That's not fair!
Whatever mama.
Okay...where did my shirt go?
(btw: he spat water all over himself and was soaked, i'm not just torturing him for no reason)
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Too cute, Erin! Love his "whatever mama" look!

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe how grown up he is getting. he is so cute

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! He is growing up! When did we allow this?! Too cute Erin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home