Wednesday, July 16, 2008

May 2008

Lets start off by saying: I am a slacker...horrible bad bad slacker.

Ok, now that I've said that...Here's a few updates, we'll start with May :)

Beginning of May, I had my 10 year highschool reunion, which was neat :) It was definetely nice to see so many people that I'd not seen in many years.

Here's a few pics I was able to get Chris to snap...my camera died soon thereafter, so I've been depending on other's pics.







This month was generally decent...I mean it wasn't good nor bad in either way, just a lot of fun running around with Jay boy and having fun outside

We spent a lot of time outdoors!






Oh and Chris and Jay had a little camping adventure out in the backyard too... Jay was SO into it...putting up the tent, building the fire, and snuggling in his sleeping bag...all until it was ACTUALLY time for bed, then he got a little freaked out by all the backyard sounds and he and daddy came inside.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home