Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mommy's smoochy woochums

Can I just gush about my boy for a minute?
I am so blessed with such a sweet natured, beautiful, happy, healthy little boy.
Today we took Jay to get his portrait taken, and even though he was still sick, snuffly and all around annoyed to be out, he smiled for the camera like some kind of pro.
He is such a friendly, happy little boy. I call him my little flirt. Which, I guess is okay for now, but I can only imagine the trouble I'll be facing when my little beastie turns into a teenager...and beyond!

But I don't want to think about that. Right now I'm just happy to enjoy my sweet sweet babe. He's growing up so fast and I want to hold on to every moment and not let it go.





**Mommy loves her boy.
He is sooo kissable and squeezable and BOY does he smell good (except for when there is some funk in the trunk, then he's nasty...)! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home