Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Getting Caught Up!

We took Jay to see the doctor again today...we had taken him 2 weeks earlier for his shots, but he had a mild ear infection so we had to wait. His shots went fine, he's grown a bunch, he's now 18 pounds, 6 ounces, and 29 inches long. But, I've been very worried about his coughing lately so I've been insisting on some kind of answers. I've taken Jay to the clinic and now the doctor twice for some kind of answer, and it seems that Jay could have a bit of asthma. His breathing is NOT so great, and his coughing and wheezing scares the life out of me.
Anyway, so the doctor gave us a prescription for an asthma puffer and a breathing chamber for him. We're supposed to give him 1 puff twice a day, for almost 2 months. We will go back on March 6th and see if the situation has improved.

So that's that.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Poor guy! I hope all ends well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home