Saturday, May 13, 2006

We just LOVE our bath...how fun!

Tonight, I was having a 'moment' in the bathroom and in crawled my little beast. He crawled over to the tub, pulled himself up to the side and just stood there and squealed in delight.

(We all know how much he LOVES his bathtime)

So, I decided to have him 'help' me fill up his bathtub. We put some bubbles into the tub, watched them get bigger and watched the water get higher...all the time, Jay is squealing with delight...knowing that SOON AND VERY SOON, he will be IN the tub, playing with all of his duckies, dolphins, turtles (the list goes on and on)...etc.

Here's a few pictures of our fun 'tub watching' episode :) Mommy and boy, posing for daddy
Daddy, this is just so awesome, watch all of the water!

Oooh, I just can't wait! Okay mommy, all of the water is done, lets get NAKED and get me in that tub! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable! I just looked through the ones with his sweater. ALL are beautiful!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to wonderful beautiful little boys but I can say with great assurance that your little Jay is the most adorable little boy I have EVER seen!

I love those chubby little legs and that excitment on his face : )

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant TWO little boys :p

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so cute

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger April said...

He looks so excited:) What a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home