Monday, June 19, 2006

Fathers Day

This was Chris' first 'official' fathers day. Last year, fathers day fell on the 19th and we had both expected Jay a little earlier than he came, so I had already bought a fathers day card for Chris from me and one from his newborn son. Well, his son decided to wait until the day AFTER fathers day and was born on the 20th.

Here are my two handsome dudes...in their 'matching' t-shirts.

Chris loves these t-shirts. I think I like the "My Daddy is a Geek" t-shirt better :)

 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the t-shirts

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Jennifer Kirk said...

Those shirts are TOO adorable! How cute! Hey! I didn't realize jay's birthday was coming up! It's tomorrow! Happy birthday (a day early), Jay!! :D

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I love those shirts... That would be something SO up my husbands alley! I remember when you first posted about them getting those shirts! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home