Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Day

This afternoon we went to Pingles to pick out some pumpkins (big one for the adults, little one for Jayboy).
It was so cold out. The wind was crazy. I was just thankful that it wasn't hailing or snowing. There weren't as many people this year as there was last year, but last year we went two days before Halloween, so it was a bit nuts :)
Jay loved it. He wanted to get down from his stroller and run around in the 'balls' (pumpkins)
They had a bunch of these murals that you could poke your head through. I remember this strawberry/corn one from when I was little.
And of course, we had to do some pumpkin pictures. He was such a good boy. He wanted to get down on the ground and play in the dirt though...
Pretty boy
I had to get a shot with me and Jay, and of course...
I insisted on getting a shot of Chris & Jay...although I really don't think either of them were in the mood at that point.

It was a great day :)

Now Jay is taking a nap because he's worn out from all the excitement :) YAY!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!

At least you got some smiley pics! I got a bunch of crying/frowny pics when I took my baby to the patch! ;-)

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Great shots! I love the one of him sitting in the pumpkins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home