Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been tagged :)

I've been tagged by Stephanie
A - Available/Single? Married
B - Best Friend? Christopher
C - Cake or Pie? Cake of course! Cherry Chip
D - Drink Of Choice? Milk...2% white milk...boring eh?
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Contact Lens solution!
F - Favorite Color? Blue and lately Green is getting up there
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? um...neither, but sour worms are awesome!
H - Home or Homesick? HOME...although I'm homesick for my old home in MI
I - Indulgence? Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks
J - January Or February? February is my anniversary...FIVE YEARS THIS YEAR!
K - Kids & Their Names? One kidlet, Jay Connor...number two may be around soon...depends ;)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family
M - Marriage date? February 9
N - Number Of Siblings? One younger brother
O - Oranges Or Apples? Clementine Oranges are my favourite this season!
P - Phobias/Fears? Heights...pancakes
Q - Favorite Quote?
R - Reason to Smile? Jay Connor
S - Season? Autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Tag 3... Elisabeth , Paige & Amanda
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I'm secretly shy
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Eggplant
W - Worst Habit? Picking my cuticles. Bad bad habit. <--- that's me too!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Many many x-rays for my leg and of course sonograms and ultrasounds for baby
Y - Your Favorite Food? ITALIAN!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Capricorn :)

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See--that's why you're so cool...you're from Michigan like me! ;-)

Maybe we can break our nasty habit for the new year? Ahh, it's not that bad a habit and we've gotta have some outlet for our crazy boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home