Monday, January 22, 2007

SCREEECH! I've been tagged ;)

Hi,I have a pretty hectic morning ahead of me, I will get back later to post an update but Ros tagged me and here are my answers.

A - Available or Taken: Taken.
B - Best Friend: Chris
C - Cake or Pie: Oooh, tough one. I'll have to plead PIE in this case :)
D - Drink of Choice: Pepsi!
E - Essential item you use everyday: The toilet...LOL!
F - Favorite Color: Blue & Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither...:P
H - Hometown: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada...booooring
I - Indulgence: Starbucks and makeup...LOL! (but not mixed together) oh, and Gymboree for Jay
J - January or February: February, it's my 5 year anniversary this year! WOOT!
K - Kids & Names: 1 boy, Jay
L - Life is incomplete without?: Family & Friends
M - Marriage Date: Feb 9, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: 2, me and my little bro
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights and Pancakes (ewwww)
Q - Fave Quote: Jeez...
R - Reason to Smile: My son
S - Season: Fall...a nice crisp fall day is PERFECT!
T - Tag 3-4 People: I'm not doing this just cuz nobody EVER DOES IT...(you know who you are...lol)
U - Unknown fact about me: I wish I could sing
V - Vegetable you don't like: Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst Habit: I bite my fingernails and cuticles when I'm nervous and it's NASTY.
X - X-rays: Oh heck yes...everywhere...especially on my legs
Y - Your Fave Food: Italian...ANYTHING italian
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Ros said...

Yayyyy!! You did it!

I happen to think that Oshawa sounds VERY interesting! [took me three attempts at typing it!]

I think you're the only person I have ever met who doesn't like pancakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home