Monday, December 10, 2007

We got a dog...and now we don't

So in the beginning of October, Chris brought home a sweet little puppy, we promptly named him Dozer (Jay chose it...Bulldozer) and he was our sweet new addition... Until of course I started to break out and have trouble breathing, I was so severely allergic to him, and to top that all off, he is a small puppy and he was not going to be outside int he freezing weather, so I had to feed him and take him outside all day every day while Chris was working...it got to be too much for me, cuz I was pumping myself full of allergy meds and I just could barely function.
So we found a nice home for him...and trust me, as much as he made me ill, I will miss him, he was a sweet dog. Jay is doing quite well, he understands why we had to do what we did, but I still feel horribly miserable about having to give him up :( Maybe someday we'll be able to have a dog...but he'll have to be outdoors...I dunno :(

Anyway, so that was our baby dog for a while, from October till December we loved him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home