Wednesday, July 16, 2008

June 2008

A few highlights from this month...feeding ducks, playing with the cousins...DESTROYING MY CAMERA...Kenzies birthday, Jay's birthday and various outdoor activities




And here we are at the fateful water fountain, the kids were trying to get a drink...

Do not ask HOW i managed to take this picture...I think I was in shock from the freezing water in my face...but I took a picture of the destruction


But he's super cute...evil, destructive and cute ;)

By the way, my camera kind of made a recovery...I can't zoom in or out anymore, but other than that, its working pretty good.


The best part about birthday celebrations are the cake...or in Kenzie's case, a big ol cookie :)
Jay and Hailee much prefered to paint themselves in icing ;)
Just a random pic
Jay passed out
This child can sleep through ANYTHING...I took this picture while there was 4 other children in the house screeching and playing loudly in the SAME room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home