Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween

So when I asked Jay what he wanted to be for Halloween he told me 'a bat'.
I had no idea how I was gonna find a bat costume, but a friend told me that Old navy had a bat costume this year...what luck! I didn't want to make anything ;) Call me lazy

So Jay has his bat costume, and I must say he's just too freakign cute in it :)
I took a few pics of him messing around in his costume. He loves it...its fuzzy and warm, and luckily it'll just go over his normal clothes, its liek a bit fleece jacket :) So no covering up the cuteness with a big ol jacket.

He's sooo excited for Halloween, he keeps talking about costumes and pumpkins...We'll be going to visit a pumpkin patch this next weekend :)




2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Covered In Crafts said...

What a cute little bat!!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutest dern bat I've ever seen! I can't believe he's 3!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home