Sunday, August 21, 2005

COUNTDOWN TO DADDY!!

As some of you know, Chris and I have been apart for the last month...so Jay and I have been keeping a little 'coundown' to when we get to see daddy next!

4 DAYS!

We leave Thursday morning quite early to get a head start on the day. I will definetely need some prayers because travelling 6+ hours with a 2 month old baby will be a little 'trying' at times. I'm not going to worry because he's so good at travelling. When he was just under 3 weeks old we drove to Sarnia to visit great-grandma, and just recently we made a 2 hour trip to Kingston. He's a well-travelled child!

So today, after we did the outside adventure...we chilled out in the computer room, just crashing out on the futon. And woke up all smiles and sunshine! I think Jay is getting all psyched to go see daddy and visit Nana and Poppa!

FOUR MORE DAYS BABY!

Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home