Friday, August 19, 2005

Jay discovers his toys!



Out of the blue today, Jay 'discovered' the little duck, bear and dog on his car seat mobile. He was so entranced with the bright colours!

Playtime today was much more fun, Jay laughed and grabbed at the little duck and bunny finger puppets, and he was thrilled with his big flashy rattle. We had Baby Mozart playing in the background while we tested out all the toys. I think I wore him out because I was so excited that he was noticing all the toys that I showed him EVERYTHING he owned...which is a lot.

So many milestones so quickly! I already mentioned that he was trying to giggle and laugh, well, it's getting closer! Today I got a high pitched squeal out of him...followed by a shocked face! He had no idea where that noise had come from!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

oh Erin, he is just gorgeous. =) (btw this is Dawn--daybreak1012 from 2Peas--lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home