Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Reading is FUN!

This book is one of Jay's favourite books.
(the other one has a detachable chicken, so it's by FAR the bestest)

Jay loves to chew on this book...and there are actually little shape pieces that go into each page, but Jay was picking them out and chewing on them. The pieces were covered in paper, so he was actually sucking off and chewing on the paper. I rescued the pieces from the book and I tried to get the paper off by soaking them in boiling water, which was fine...it got the paper off, but now I have to deal with this nasty adhesive. Yuck. So, I'm afraid this book might be without the pieces until I figure out a way to completely remove that adhesive.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Christina said...

GooGone! Works absolutely wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home