Friday, February 24, 2006

The boy with the very big head...

Jay is growing like a weed!
We take him in for his well-baby checkup on March 6th (oma's birthday) and I'm anxious to see how much my chubber has grown.
The last time we went in for a checkup, the stats were pretty high! He's quite a tall baby for his age, but he's very average for weight (which surprised me...he has so much squishy chub!).
There has always been one constant throughout Jay's whole life...his head.
He has a HUGE head.
I mean he's in the 95% (percentile) for head circumfrence (sp?)...which means even though my beast is only 8 months old his head is the size of a 24 month old child. I know this because every hat I've ever put on his head has got to be at least 2 sizes bigger than everything else. For example, the frog hat in the following pictures, is an 18-24 month hat...and thankfully it's still a little loose, that way when he grows a little bigger so he can wear the rest of the frog outfit, he'll still be able to stick his HUGE noggin in that hat:)





Oh, and I had to add...he has his father's head. My sweet mother in law told me that Chris also had a HUGE head as a baby. :) (oh, and just as a reminder...I didn't have a c-section...that head came out...you know)
LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home