Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Highchair antics

Now THIS is one happy boy. Lets tell a bit of a story behind this big ol grins and giggles.
Someone has funk in his pants...and is hiding it from mama and frankly, he's as pleased as punch to sit in his funk.

My son does not care to have his diaper changed.
He would rather sit and fester in his 'creation' rather than get his buns cleaned and changed.
Clean pants? Oh no...that would be BAD , especially if you are Jay Mortenson.

So a few days ago, after his dinner, Jay was so happy and content to just chill out in his highchair and play with his toys that I figured it was best to just leave him be rather than risk the 'evil'.

So I wheeled him into the computer room and wrote some emails while he played happily.

Then came the funk.

And it was BAD.

SO I tried to get him out, tried to change his buttinski and frankly he woudl not have any of it.

I want to fully document these events that way when he's 16, bringing a girlfriend home to visit, I can thoroughly embarass him by reciting these tales of "dirty boy", when he would not allow me to do my duties and then making a MESS of whatever area he was in.

Revenge.

It's sweet...:)

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Tina said...

LMAO! Samuel is the same way. He'd rather walk around with a load than have me change his diaper. Boys!

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
i think all babies are like this. it keeps their butts nice and warm

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he's happy in his funk! Brandon HATES having a dirty diaper, but God forbid he hold still long enough for me to change him, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home