Monday, January 30, 2006

TOOTH NUMBER TWO!

Can you see them?
Jay now has two bottom central incisors! He's also working pretty hard on the uppers, and soon enough I'm sure we'll have a little 'beaver' with those funny little chompers! I took a few pictures of Jay just smiling, I wanted to see if I could get some really good pics of his chompers, but I don't think they're *that* visible yet!
Anyway, he's cute none the less, so the pics were worth it, even if there are no toofers showing!
So yeah, January 30th, 2006...Jay gets his second tooth! YAY! My little one is growing so fast!

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I can see his teeth.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Look at those chompers!!! What a doll!

BTW.. you've been tagged again! ;)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

omg have i mentioned that he is gorgeous???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home