Friday, October 27, 2006

Hard-working Boy

My kid makes me laugh!
He just got up from a LONG nap! (yay)
The very first thing he wanted to do was to go straight to his tool bench and pound in some pegs with his big plastic hammer. Lunch is all ready and waiting for him...but he has no interest in eating right now.
I went into his room and said "Hey Jayboy, would you like some lunch? There are some num-nums ready for you"
He shook his head and kept pounding in his pegs.

I'm sure he'll be hungry later, but until then...he's one hardworking man.


4 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... that is just too cute. Roslyn is the same way after naps. I ask her "Would you like some milk?" and she says "No." I ask her if she woudl like a snakc etc and she again says "No." I ask her if she would like to build with her blocks and the answer is always "yeah." Funny kids!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Funny how he's pounding away with the binky in his mouth!

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie... thanks for the comment on my blog. That excerpt came from an email I got from www.dailyom.com

You can sign up for daily emails... love it and very uplifting stuff!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

We had one of those tool things. I call it the "new mom toy" As you only buy that thing once! :) LOL I mean no one told me that that thing was so dang loud. Ours had a wooden hammer so I guess that made it MUCH louder.

It got 'lost' the first day :)

OH yeah, that's one cute little man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home