Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat!

(I actually had a whole post already written and posted, but blogger ATE it.)

Anyway, here's the little dude on his first trick or treating adventure.
We left around 5:30 to Opa-Opa's house, and made our way back, stopping at a few houses.
By the time we arrived home, we were a seasoned pro at this whole trick or treating business.

:)

Check out those awesome pumpkins that mama carved ;)
On the road again!
At Opa-Opa's door
Getting to choose some candy from the bowl!
Hmmm, which one do I want?
Uncle Jon and I checkout out the stash
Aren't I the cutest Yoda ever?

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute.....
Rebecca

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Tina said...

He is the cutest little yoda!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger mommy said...

He is such a sweetheart! He made the cutest little Yoda that I've ever seen!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home