Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bathtime for boo-bear

This little boy LOVES his bath. I remember when I gave him his first bath, it was a struggle. He was a couple of days old, we had come back from the hospital and he had peed all over himself so he was definetely *due* for a bit of a cleansing.

He HATED it. He cried and thrashed, and I felt so bad. My tiny little newborn was so unhappy and I made him that way. I cried too. But his tears didn't last long, he was soon swooped up in a towel by daddy and cuddled and sang to, and that scary first bath was over!

Fast forward 5 months and I have a little fish on my hands! He loves to play in his tub. We've even put him in the BIG tub with me, he loves to kick and splash all over the place.

I'm thinking about joining a mommy & me swim group...I'm sure my little fishy would be thrilled with being in a 'big bathtub' more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home