Friday, February 24, 2006

Out of almost 4 thousand entries...

I entered this photo of Jay into a Shutterfly contest...a Black & White photo contest...I love this picture, I'm very proud of it...and even though it was originally taken in colour, i tweaked it a little and I LOVE the finished product.

Out of almost 4 thousand entries, this photo is in the top 25 (finalists)...I don't CARE if I win (though it'd be sweet), but just knowing that this photo is good enough to contend with others out there and be in the top 25 makes me SMILE!
YAY! I guess the winners will be announced on the 28th...we'll see what happens :)
All of the prizes are pretty awesome, but honestly I'm just happy to say that it's gotten this far :)

3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Erin that is AWESOME!! congrats on making it this far & good luck on the rest! =)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is wonderful!! Go Jay!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Christine said...

congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home