Monday, August 22, 2005

About me...

Last person who...
1. Slept in your bed: Baby Jay
2. Saw you cry?: My mother
3. Made you cry: Dr. Lindsay after he poked my little one with needles!
4. You went to the movies with: Jon
5. You went to the mall with: Mom

Have You Ever...
1. Said "I Love You" and meant it: oh yea!
2. Got into a fight with a pet: ?? don't think so...
3. Been to California: Nope
4. Been to Mexico: Nope
5. Been to China: Nope
6. Been to Canada: uh, yes
7. Been to Europe: Yep
8. Danced naked: in my shower, yes...elsewhere...NO
9. Wish you were the opposite sex: sometimes...if only to know what it's like to be able to pee wherever you want...

Random...
1. Do you have a crush on someone: I have a crush on my hubby
2. What book are you reading now?: Nothing, I just finished Harry Potter
3. Worst feeling in the world: Being alone
4. Future KIDS names: Mary Elisabeth
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Nope
6. What's under your bed: photos...BOXES of photos!
7. Favorite sport to watch: Hockey
8. Do you have a job: not right now, i'm on maternity leave
9. Do you like being around people: Oh yes!
10. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with?: Oh yeah!
11. Have you ever cried: all the time!
12. Are you lonely right now: kind of
13. Song that's stuck in your head a lot: Hollaback Girl
14. Been in love: Yes! I am!
15. Played strip poker: Nope
16. Gotten beaten up: Nope
17. Pulled an all nighter: Oh Yes!
18. Been on radio/tv: Yep, BOTH


(i swiped this quiz from Rachel/Briarrose...thanks girl!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home